1. 兹经买卖双方同意按照以下条款由买方购进，卖方售出以下商品： This contract is made by and between the Buyers and the Sellers, whereby the Buyers agree to buy and the Sellers agree to sell the goods referenced hereunder subject to the terms and conditions as stipulated hereinafter:
Claims: within 45 days after the arrival of the goods at the destination, should the quality, specifications or quantity be found not in conformity with the stipulations of the contract except those claims for which the insurance company or the owners of the vessel are liable, the Buyers shall, have the right on the strength of the inspection certificate issued by the C.C.I.C and the relative documents to claim compensation from the Sellers.
Force Majeure: The Sellers shall not held responsible for any delay in shipment or non-delivery of the goods due to Force Majeure, which might occur during the process of manufacturing or in the course of loading or transit. The sellers shall advise the Buyers forthwith of the occurrence mentioned above within fourteen days thereafter. The Sellers shall send by airmail to the Buyers for their acceptance certificate of the accident. Under such circumstances the Sellers, however, are still under the obligation to take all necessary measures to hasten the delivery of the goods.
Force Majeure: The Seller shall not be held liable for failure delay delivery of the entire lot or a portion of the commodity under this Contract in consequence of and force majeure.
Arbitration: All disputes in connection with the execution
of this Contract shall be settled through friendly negotiations. In case no settlement can be reached, the case may then be submitted for arbitration to the Arbitration Commission of the China Council for the Promotion of International Trade in accordance with the Provisional Rules of Promulgated by the said Arbitration Commission. The Arbitration Committee shall be final and binding upon both parties, and the arbitration fee shall be borne by the losing party.
6. 仲裁：在履行本合同中所发生的或者与合同有关的一切争执，由双方协商解决。如果协商后仍不能解决时，得提请仲裁。仲裁在中国进行，由中国国际经济贸易仲裁委员会根据该仲裁委员会的仲裁程序规则进行仲裁。仲裁裁决为最终决定，对买卖双方都有约束力。除该仲裁委员会另有决定外，仲裁费用由败诉一方负担。 Arbitration: Any and all disputes arising from or in connection with the performance of the Contract shall be settled through negotiation by both parties, failing which they shall be submitted for arbitration. The arbitration shall take place in China and shall be conducted by China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission in accordance with the rules of procedures of the said commission. The arbitration award shall be final and binding
upon both Buyer and Seller. Unless otherwise awarded by the said arbitration commission, the arbitration fees shall be borne by the losing party.
However, the seller’s obligation to deliver is conditional upon receipt from the Buyer of a letter of credit or advance payment in accordance with Clause 9 of this Contract days before the time of delivery stipulated hereof. If a carrier is selected and booked by the Buyer itself in accordance with the terms of this Contract, the Seller will have the commodity ready for shipment by such time of delivery.
Payment: By 100% confirmed, irrevocable, without recourse L/C, in favor of the Seller, available by sight draft, allowing transshipment and partial shipments, valid for negotiation in China until the 15th day after the date of shipment. The Buyer is requested always to quote in the L/C
the number of this Contract and the names of the commodity in accordance herewith.
Insurance: For 110% of invoice value, up to the port of destination, as per the insurance clauses of the People’s Insurance Company of China, excluding SRCC Risks. If additional insurance amount or coverage in required, the Buyershall have the consent of the Seller before shipment, and the additional premium thus incurred shall be borne by the Buyer.
Packing: All the commodities sold thereunder will be packed with packing materials deemed by the Seller suitable for the mode of transportation stipulated in Clause 5 hereof. If additional requirement for packing is needed, the Buyer shall have the consent of the Seller and bear all the extra charges thus incurred.
NECESSARY TERMS OF ENGLISH CONTRACT
一份标准英文合同通常可以分为前言（Preamble）、正文（Operative part）、附录（Schedule）及证明部分即结束词（Attestation）四大部分组成。 前言（Preamble）由“Parties”及“Recitals”两部分组成。
1. This Agreement is entered into by and between ____ and ____. 本协议由以下双方____和___ 签署。
2. This Agreement is entered into by and between ____ (hereinafter referred to as____) and ____ (hereinafter referred to as "_____"), whereby it is agreed as follows:
This Agreement is entered into through friendly negotiations between _____ Co.
(hereinafter referred to as the “Party A”) and _____ Co. (hereinafter referred to as the “Party B”) based on equal
ity and mutual benefit to develop business on the terms and conditions set forth below:
This Agreement is entered into between _____ (hereinafter referred to as "Company"), and ______, (hereinafter referred to as "Employee") pursuant to paragraph VIII(2) of the Employee Handbook, whereby it is agreed as follows:
3. This Agreement is made and entered into this _____th day of _____ in the year of ____ by and between ______, a company duly organized and existing under and by virtue of the laws of ______, with its principal place of business at _____ (hereinafter referred to as “_____”), and ______, a company duly organized and existing under and by virtue of the laws of _____, with its principal place of business at _____ (hereinafter referred to as “_____”), whereby it is agreed as follows:
III. “Recitals”由数个以"Whereas"字样开头的句子所组合而成（这些句子俗称为“Whereas Clauses”），表示当事人乃是在基于对这些事实（例如订约的目的、背景来由等）的共同认识，订立此合约。
4. This Agreement is made and entered into this _____ day of _____ in the year of ____ by and between _______, a company duly organized and existing under and by virtue of the laws of ______, with its principal place of business at ______ (hereinafter referred to as “_____”), and ______, a company duly organized and existing under and by virtue of the laws of ______, with its principal place of business at ______ (hereinafter referred
to as “_____”)
WHEREAS, NOW THEREFORE, the parties hereto agree as follows:
IV. 在很多美国常用合同中，在很多情况下直接用RECITALS引导数个陈述语句或“Whereas Clauses”。下面为一个资产购买协议实例：
This ASSET PURCHASE AGREEMENT (the "Agreement") is made and entered into as of May 19, 1997 by and among AAA, a Delaware corporation ("AAA"), BBB, a Delaware corporation and wholly-owned subsidiary of AAA ("Buyer"), CCC ("Summit"), and DDD, an Oregon corporation and wholly-owned subsidiary of Summit ("Seller").
A. The Boards of Directors of each of Summit, Seller, AAA and Buyer believe it is in the best interests of each company and their respective security holders that Buyer acquire certain listed assets and assume certain listed liabilities of Seller (the "Acquisition").
B. On the date hereof, Buyer has executed a $2,000,000 irrevocable purchase order to purchase 400 time-based licenses for Summit's Visual HDL interfaces for Visual Test bench ("VTB") software on AAA's standard form of purchase order, which is payable within five (5) business days after the date hereof.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the covenants, promises and representations set forth herein, and for other good and valuable consideration, the parties agree as follows:
I. 常见的定义语句常用mean, refer to, be construed as, include等来表达。如：
1. "Territory" means the United States of America.“销售地区”是指美利坚合众国。
2. “Commencement date” shall mean the date of signing this agreement by the last signing party hereto.
3. The “agreement” herein referred to shall mean this agreement of agency by entrustment.
4. “Code” shall refer to the current and applicable Internal Revenue Code.
5. Reference to any statutory provision shall be construed as a reference to the same as it may have been, or may from time be, amended, modified or re-enacted.
6. "Expenses" include costs, charges and expenses of every description. “费用”包括各种形式的金钱支出。
1. "Stock Certificate" includes "stock certificate" and "stock certificates".
2. "He" includes "he" and "she".
3. Words using the singular or plural number also include the plural or singular number.
III. 定义语句中，有时需限定范围。而通常用得最多的是：“for the purpose of ”及“in relation to”某概念的定义条款，如果适用范围仅限于合同的“特定部份”，可以用“for the purpose of ”来为定义条款起头。而如果定义条款是针对合同的“特定概念”，就用“in relation to”来界定。如下例：
1. For the purpose of this Agreement, "Products" means all types of the machineries manufactured by Manufacturer as are specified in Attachment
2. "Address" means－
(a) 就自然人而言in relation to an individual, his usual residential or business address; and
(b) in relation to a corporation, its registered or principal office in the Republic of China.
(1) VOLKSWAGEN GROUP IMPORT CO., LTD.(company name in Chinese: (formerly known as Volkswagen Import Co., Ltd),a wholly foreign owned limited liability company incorporated under the laws of PRC whose registered address is at Room 519-3 Tengda Building, No. 18, International Trade Road, Tianjin Port Free Trade Zone (the “VGIC”); and
Each of VGIC and the Dealer is a “party”, and collectively are the “parties”.
A. The parties entered into a Contract with Authorized Purchaser (Dealer) of Lamborghini Import “Dealer Contract”).
B. The parties agree to terminate the Dealer Contract in accordance with, and subject to, the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
THEREFORE the parties hereby agree as follows: 故此，本协议双方现此约定如下：
1. Termination 第一条 协议的终止 “Effective Date”). 本协议双方约定从日起终止所述经销商合同（生效日期）。
1.2 Each party’s rights and obligations under the Dealer Contract shall cease immediately on termination, except for the clauses which are expressed to survive termination. The Dealer hereby renounces and surrenders any and all rights granted pursuant to or in relation to Dealer Contract.
1.3The termination of the Dealer Contract does not of itself give rise to any liability on the part of VGIC to pay any compensation to the Dealer, including but not limited to, for loss of profits or goodwill.
1.4 The Dealer hereby waives, releases and forever discharges VGIC,VGIC’semployees and affiliates, and any replacing dealership appointed by VGIC against any actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs and expenses which the Dealer may now have or would have had for the termination of the Dealer Contract, including but not limited to any applicable rights upon termination of agreements it has may have had under the Dealer Contractor any applicable law. 经销商现此放弃、免除并永远解除大众公司、大众公司的雇员和附属公司、大众公司指定的任何替代经销商就经销商针对所述经销商合同的终止可能享有的、将会享有的任何起诉、诉讼程序、索赔、权利主张、花费和开支而应当承担的责任，包括但不限于所述经销商合同终止时经销商依据任何适用的法律而享有的、可能享有的任何适用权利。
1.5 The Dealer by executing this Agreement, for and on behalf of Dealer and all persons and entities who at present, in the past or in the future may have, have had or may hereafter have a legal or beneficial ownership or other interest in Dealer, and their respective heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns (collectively the “Releasors”), hereby agrees to and does hereby unconditionally, irrevocably and forever voluntarily terminate and surrender to VGIC, as of the Effective Date, the Dealer Contract and any other agreements relating to the sale of the Lamborghini brand products and waives, terminates and surrenders to VGIC any and rights arising out or relating to the Dealer Contract or in connection with the Dealer Contract, including, without limitation, any and all rights, if any, to a continuation, extension or renewal of the Dealer Contract or any related business relationships between VGIC and the Dealer or any of the other Releasors after the Effective Date, which they, or any of them, may now or hereafter have or acquire.
1.6 The parties hereto intend that this Agreement constitute a general release of all claims, demands, actions, causes of action, whether known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, that the Dealer and/or any of the other Releasors had, may have or may claim to have to the Effective Date.
2. Obligations Following Signing of This Agreement 第二条 签署本协议产生的义务
2.1 Following the signing of this Agreement, both parties shall make best efforts to cooperate with each other, including providing and executing all necessary documents and materials and
taking all necessary actions, to ensure an uninterrupted supply of parts and after sales services as required by customers after the date of termination of the Dealer Contract.
2.2 Following the signing of this Agreement, the Dealer undertakes to VGIC that it shall: 本协议一经签署，经销商即向大众公司保证：经销商应当
(a)Immediately inform its customers (especially owners of vehicles sold by the Dealer) of the Dealer’s closure using the mutually agreed template attached to this Agreement, and obtain the customers’ consent to the transfer of the customer’s information to VGIC and VGIC’s use of such informationsubject to the applicable laws and regulations of PRC;
(b) Immediately execute the necessary contracts for the transfer of its repair, return and replacement obligations pursuant to the applicable laws and regulations and the Dealer’s sales contracts for vehicles sold by the Dealer to a mutually agreed affiliate;
(c) immediately transfer, and ensure its affiliated companies transfer, to VGIC or other Volkswagen Group companies respectively, without any consideration, the trademarks registered in the PRC and/or trademark registration applied in the PRC, which belong to VGIC or other Volkswagen Group companies, and any domain names registered in the PRC, which contain the Lamborghini trademarks or name of VGIC or other Volkswagen Group companies;
(d) immediately cease using, and ensure its subsidiaries and branches (if any) to cease using,the Lamborghini trademarks and “Lamborghini” or its Chinese translations in its corporate name; 立即停止使用并确保其子公司和分公司（如果有的话）停止在其公司名称中使用兰博基尼商标、“Lamborghini”和Lamborghini 的汉语译文 “兰博基尼”;
(e) not apply, and ensure its affiliated companies not apply, directly or indirectly, for registration of any trademarks or names (including any Chinese translations) belonging to VGIC or other Volkswagen Group companies. Otherwise, VGIC or other Volkswagen Group companies are entitled to request such trademarks and/or names transferred to VGIC or other Volkswagen Group companies, free of charge, at any time;
(f) immediately remove and return to VGIC (or otherwise dispose of as VGIC may instruct) all signboard and symbols containing the Lamborghini trademarks; and
(g) immediately return to VGIC or otherwise dispose of as VGIC may instruct all equipment and tools, samples, instruction books, technical pamphlets, catalogues, advertising materials, specifications and other materials, documents or papers whatsoever provided by VGIC to the Dealer and relating to VGIC’s business (other than correspondence which has passed between the parties) which the Dealer may have in its possession or under its control.
’s dealership account; and 元人民币的经销商经销账户余额；以及
bank transfer within 30 working days from the execution of this Agreement by the parties. 元人民币的依据本协议规定归还招牌和标识的费用，本协议签署后三十天内，通过银行电子转账支付经销商。
2.4 Within 30 days following the signing of this Agreement, the Dealer should apply to deregister itself with the relevant government authorities as an authorized dealer of Lamborghini brand products, including revising its business scope shown on the business license accordingly.
2.5 The Dealer agrees to maintain strict confidentiality regarding all VGIC’s confidential information, including any data, information, plans, drawings, specifications, documents, know-how, physical objects (such as models, parts or devices) or materials of or relating to the production, engineering, technology, financing, marketing of Volkswagen and Lamborghini products, personnel of VGIC, their parent corporation or their subsidiaries or affiliates, if such confidential information is not known or available to the public (“Confidential Information”). The Dealer undertakes that it will not, at any time, reveal, communicate, divulge or make available any Confidential Information to anyone, other than to such extent and to such persons as may specifically be designated by VGIC in writing.